Balloons!!

I'm a firm believer in balloons. They're cheery, colorful, and just plan happy.

And recently, they have become popular in weddings. I'm actually thinking it has a lot to do with an issue of Martha Stewart Weddings (which I own). No matter the reason, I think it's fun.



balloons
I'm not sure where I found this. If you know, or are the owner, please let me know so I may credit you.


via Boutwell Studio

http://annajarske.com/?p=1126

via anna jarske
These are an engagement, but still adorable.



via 100 Layer Cake

Bridesmaids carrying them down the aisle!!!

I think it's all fun and cute. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ever since I saw Audrey Hepburn run around with balloons, I have wanted to take some kind of "fancy" pictures with balloons. Lately, I've been thinking they would make cool bridal portrait props. Love the post!!