You're invited!

Okay, so, actually you may or may not be invited. However, we finally designed our invitations

Seems early, right?

Well, we're stamping them, and putting them together, and we're busy people. So no, it's not too early.

So, here it is!

invitation
It says:
On this day, I marry my best friend. From here on out we will always have someone to lean on, cry with, laugh with and share the rest of our lives with.


Together with their parents
Nicole Marie Lozano
and
Kyle Chet Gassett
Invite you to share in the joy when they exchange vows & begin their new life together


Saturday, the twenty-first of November
two thousand and nine
at four thirty in the afternoon


Austin Hall
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas
Food,

Wine and Merry-making to follow!


Cute eh? And if you don't think so, well, I don't really care. There may be some changes happening to them, but I really like them. The little birds are the stamps. Everything else will be printed.

We actually stole part of the idea from Budget Savvy Bride. We didn't like the folded look. But, we weren't sure what exactly we wanted. And then I saw her's. And I died. See, she does this super cute thing with the three layers. I like it a lot. And it's not folded.

Next, we have our RSVP cards.

rsvp-front

Quick story: We were originally going to just do when to RSVP by as well as directions on how to do it online. Again, much like Budget Savvy's over there. However, after our experiment with the Save the Dates, we found that nobody really went to our website. It's actually pretty sad, because Chet has done an incredible job with it. Because of this situation, we opted to do postcard mail backs. I'm a little nervous about this, but, what can you do?

Now, we have two choices: Cake or Death.

rsvp_cake

___Cake*
___Death**
___Other _______________

*will gladly attend **regretfully decline

Or...

rsvp
Cheeky choices. What to do, what to do?
__ Gladly attend
__ Regretfully decline
__ Regretfully attend
__ Enthusiastically decline
__ Will decline to respond but ultimately attend
__ Think you are just trying to wrest a gift out of me
__ Other__________________________


The votes from our friends are Cake or Death. {Please refer to this video for clarification} I like cake or death, but I'm afraid no one is going to get it. Now, there are little asterisk to inform people what each option means, I just don't think people will get it. Maybe we'll just send the video with it. I hope somebody writes in "I'll have the chicken, please". I'm betting it will be Eddie.

However, with the cheeky choices, I think that it's too much for people to handle. And it kind of makes it look crazy busy. Jury's still out. However we must act fast as these need to be stamped too. See those leaves? And the cute birds again? Yup, all stamps.

2 comments:

KFO-G said...

i LOVE the invitations and such!! :) fabulous job

Ashton said...

I think the bird stamps are the cutest thing ever!!