Whoa There...



Let it be said that this post will contain too much information. More than most anybody wants to know about anybody. So why am I posting it? Because I want to, and I'm not embarrassed too. So there. But, if you don't want to know a lot of information about me, don't read this. (That means you, dad.)








Okay. Seriously.








You've been warned.








My period is sporadic. It's been this way for the past 2 years or so and that's because of the hormonal birth control that I was on for 3 years. I eventually got an IUD, which I highly recommend, but my hormones were basically screwed from hell and back. I mean, I was like clockwork regular until I went on that birth control. Down to the hour regular. Ugh.

So, why am I writing about this?

Because I have been so nervous that I would get my period while we were at the wedding/honeymoon. I"m sure y'all who are reading this can imagine why this would be disappointing.... but you have no idea.

See, Chet and I live together. Shocker, right?

What I bet you didn't know is that we gave up sex in May.

That's even more of a shocker huh? Yeah well, it started as joke, and then it became a challenge becuase no one thought we could do it.

Well, my friends, we have. We are 5 weeks out from the wedding, and we are still celibate.

Take that bitches.

So, this bring us to my period. I have been paranoid. I want to have sex. No, I mean really. Really, really, really, really.

Recently, though, my period has become a bit more regular, as in the past two months, I have gotten my period on the 7th. Which, hopefully, means I will have it on the 7th of November.

Which, for those who are dense, means aunt flo will not be chillin' with us over the wedding and honeymoon.

**DOES THE HAPPY DANCE**

Phew. Who thought one could be so paranoid?


via: xkcd

Us minus an elliptical dish. (We won't need it)

1 comment:

Ashton said...

So yes, I will be the only one to post a comment. Good luck. I'm rooting for you.