I love Weddings

I have a TMI post coming up here soon (probably tonight). I haven't done it yet because I'm not totally sure how to word it so that I don't sound too bat-shit crazy or gross, because it could easily go both ways.

But, for now, I am going to blog about a blog who blogs about wedding. Heh.

That blog is A Practical Wedding written by the wonderful Meg. Meg and her partner were married two months ago in what seems to be a lovely wedding. She just did her wedding recap over this past week.

The Welcome Picnic
Getting Ready with Lots of Grins
Ketubah Signing
The Aisle Walk
And On Transcendence
With a love like that, you know you should be glad
A Really Great Party
The end, or really a beginning

Even if you don't read through those posts (though, in my humble opinion, I think you should!) just look at those pictures. That wedding is beautiful. I know, I know. That's said about everyone's wedding because pictures are just amazing.

But "watching" this woman go through her wedding process has been a joy.

Chet has touched on the 'Indie Bride' movement in a blog once. He basically did that blog because I was complaining how now I feel like there is a new standard (the indie bride) and it's just flat out frustrating.

I love that Meg, and her blog, represent brides of all kinds. Some who are traditional, some who are budget weddings, some who are just weddings, some who are crafty, and others who aren't. She takes a bride who is going crazy with planning, and brings them back to earth.

Well, she does that for me at least.

Anyhow, go read some of her sanity. I'm really excited that there is someone who makes me feel comfrotable about my wedding.

Also, that conversation she has with her partner about her aisle walk... that will totally be me. I am scared sh*tless about getting married. I know, right?

No comments: