Which, incidentally is 22 days away. [insert panic attack.... here]
Let me tell you, they picked such lovely amazing dresses. And I feel so unbelievably confident in my decision of letting them do that. I'm not going to lie to you, dear readers, for a while there I was a bit nervous. Especially when we were a couple of months out and no one had purchased their dresses.
Each of them are probably going to quite happily kill me when they see these up, but I don't particularly care. I'm the damn bride.
Pros to letting them buy their own dresses:
- Without sounding too 27 Dresses-esqe it is legitimately something they can wear again because they picked out something that they felt flattered their bodies.
- It's a great little party black dress, and every girl needs one of those.
- They bought within their price range.
- My inner control freak died a bit letting them pick out their own dresses.
- I didn't get to help anyone pick out a dress, which was something I had really looked forward to.
- There isn't a lot of uniformity, outside of the black tea length (or is it cocktail?) dress.
Now, I need to find my dress...