And, I am so glad she did.
There ended up being about 30 comments on it, all of which have wonderful ideas.
See, Chet and I are about 6 months out from the wedding. However, we've hit this lull of we're too far out to do a lot of the stuff, but we're far enough in that we've done all the major stuff. What do we do now?
And I got answers! Yay!
Some awesome ones were:
- Enjoy your engagement/lull time
- Do a brain dump of everything you want and go from there
- Find a time line and make it fit you
- Figure out the mood/clothes/accessories you want
- DON'T LOOK BACK (after making a decision... stick with it)
Now... I am off to bed so I can walk the stage tomorrow!