Eep.. We're in May.

Hi there. It's been a while, hasn't it? And by a while, I mean approximately a week. But, that's okay. Why? Because I am in graduating in 13 days. Uh huh.

That means that I am packing up our house (not really, though I should be), writing papers, studying for exams, reading books, and altogether trying to forget the fact that we are preparing to leave our very comfortable life in Huntsville, to move somewhere we don't know anyone and start afresh.

In some ways, this is awesome!

In other ways, not so much. It's a little nerve-racking. A little unsettling. A little terrifying. But, here we are.

Weddings aren't really on my mind, because I am focused on graduating (again, 13 days!! Oh.. em.. geee!).

My only concern at this point is the above. Oh, and getting the wedding dress made! That process will begin on May 19th. :)

So, if I'm a bit gone for the next couple of weeks... sorry. I'm graduating!!! :)

1 comment:

ashton said...

I understand the whole "oh shit I'm going to be lost and know 0 people in my new home" feeling. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. :-)