Dear Wedding Gods:

'ello there,

I'm Nicole, and I have yet to really sit down and talk to you through this wedding planning process. However, I'm feeling it's time to speak to you. We need to have a talk about the dreams I"m having. I realize that I think about the wedding about 23 out of the 24 hours of the day... but in my defense I sleep a good 8 of those. I feel that those 8 should be wedding free. There are so many other things to dream about. I really don't think that I need to add to that list cupcake tins filled with flowers. (side bar: that was a legit dream lastnight.)

Okay, so I would really appreciate that. Among other things, but that will be fodder for later prayers.

Love, Nicole

2 comments:

ashton said...

The picture is the best thing about this blog. For real. haha

sara said...

Oh I totally know how you feel. I'm always so disappointed when I wake up from a wedding dream. It probably doesn't help that I'm reading wedding blogs at 11 at night. Good luck to you.