Ode to Marriage

I know I promised honesty, and I will. But right now, I must focus on the good in life.

Anyone who tells you that living together is like being married is full of crap, in my humble opinion. There's a sense of being married yes; you have joint bills, animals, responsibilities blah blah blah. But once you cross that threshold into being legally bounded (bonded?!) together, there is something more. Right now, my husband and I are experiencing that something more. We're invested in each other, and that means that is he is going through a rough spot, then I need to be there for him. That means my other stuff (blogging, commenting, reading, writing, what have you) goes on the back burner.

So, that's where I am. I'm going to be doing recaps (with honesty) but the other stuff I had planned is just going to have to wait.

1 comment:

Sassafrass said...

Dag-gonnit thank you! I have girlfriends who say its the same and I don't know how to tell them its not.... I cannot run out on him and he cannot run out on me. We're there for each other through thick and thin and I love it none-the-less! Go be supportive!