ahhhh.

I finished the semester!! I finished, I finished, I finished!

Phew.

It was an interesting couple of weeks, but it's done and I'm excited.

How am I going to celebrate? By starting with my first "picture a day" post. (There really needs to be a catchier name.)

Rules to this: Take a photo a day. It can be of anything, anywhere, and it doesn't have to be a photo that I took. I will normally put these on the blog on Sunday afternoons, once I catch up.

Let's start this!

Week: 11/21 thru 11/28



11/21 Out of all of the non professional wedding pictures, this is probably one of my favorites. It's just lovely. This was from the end of the night as we were walking away.



11/23 In Jefferson at dinner. This was our first Honeymoon stop.



11/24 At lunch in Jefferson eating some fo' real bbq



11/25 We conned some strangers into taking our picture on AR-7 on our way to Eureka Springs, AR. Pictures just don't capture beauty for some reason. Well, my camera doesn't.



11/26 A picture from our treehouse in AR. *Swoon*



11/27 On our way to Kansas City. We played road bingo and I kicked Chet's butt, twice, while driving.



11/28 We got back into Lincoln and decorated with all of our gifts. Love, love, love it!

Phew, our first week as a a married couple. As a note, these will probably be the only honeymoon pictures you see unless you come visit us. I'm just not up for sharing them with the world. ;)

I'm still working on finding where to take this blog. I know, I know, I should probably have an idea, but I really don't want this to become somewhere that I write about decorating and cooking and all of that stuff. So, we'll see. Stay tuned!

No comments: